Toto LGC sets up Committee on Farmers/Herders conflicts.
According to the statement, the committee is Chaired by Alhaji Suleiman Abdullahi, SSA Conflict Resolution, the Local Government Director of personnel Management, Muhammed Odaudu, will serve as the Secretary.
1 Alhaji Suleman Abdullahi — Chairman.
2. Mallam Yahaya Adamu as Vice Chairman
3. Mallam Suleiman Umar Anogye as Member
4. Ibrahim S. Umar Nyeji, member
5. Ali Musa Abiaye Vigilante Group Toto LG as Member
6. Sarkin Tiv Toto LG as member
7. Madakin Dadayako as member
8. Secretary to HRH Ohimege Opanda – Member
9. Secretary to HRH Gomo of Gadabuke
10. Secretary to HRH Onah of Toto (Ohinoyi Ogye), member
11. Chairman NJI Toto LGA – Member
12. Chairman CAN Toto LGA – member
13. Sarkin Noma Kanyehu community – member
14. Sarkin Noma Karmo as member
15. Sarkin Noma Yelwa community as Member
16. Sarkin Noma Lokogoma community as member
17. Sarkin Noma Daji community as Member
18. Suleiman O. Musa, SSA, Farmers/Herders as member
19. Zakariya Dikko, SA, Conflict Resolution as member
20. Faruk Mufadale, SA, Farmers/Herders as Member
21. Kawa Mohammed, SA, Farmers/Herders as Member
22. Madakin Fulani as Member
23. Shuaibu Yakubu Igbezi Retired Military Officer, SSA Security as Member
24. Alhaji Shuaibu Ahmed, SSA Special Duties as Member
25. Muhammed Odaudu, DPM Toto LG – Secretary
The committee members are therefore advised to present themselves for inauguration on Monday, 10th July, 2023.