By: Joshua Adinoyi
The Students’ Directorate of the Kogi State All Progressives Congress – APC Campaign Council, has held her inaugural meeting at the OAU Youth Mobilization Centre, Phase 1 Lokoja, Kogi State.
The gathering set the stage for a rigorous Campaign engagement that will span the remaining two months leading up to the off-season gubernatorial election in Kogi, scheduled for November 11th, 2023.
The meeting served as a platform for fostering camaraderie among its members, unveiling strategies focused on issue-based campaigning and outlining series of programs tailored to resonate with Students and Education Institutions at all tiers.
Addressing members of the Team, the Director of the Students Directorate, Amb. Oladele Nihi OJN, implored members to bring to the fore only their best foot, emphasizing that their paramount goal is to ensure the emergence of Ahmed Usman Ododo, Candidate of the APC in the forthcoming Kogi Gubernatorial Election.
While warning Members against laxity, Amb. Nihi pledged unwavering support to all member of the Team and assured a seamless and productive working relationship.
Members chosen to helm the sub-committees include:
1. Isah Babangida – Deputy Director
2. Saidat Jimoh – Head of Contact and Mobilization (Central)
3. Eniola Olayemi – Head of Contact and Mobilization (West)
4. Suleiman Mohammed – Head of Contact and Mobilization (East)
5. Ele-ojo Blessing – Head of Media and Publicity
6. Noah Agada – Head of Programmes and others
7. Umar Bashiru Camp Master – Head, Student Stakeholders Relation.
Other Members were inculcated into the various Committees above.